Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you, Charles from Chicago.

A caller let Rush Limbaugh have it today and it wasn't a damn liberal or an Obama apologist, it was an-I-voted-for-McCain-and-served-in-the-military-Republican. We need more of these "Charles from Chicago" Republicans to start calling out the crazy in their party. I'm more liberal than conservative but I respect a lot of conservative principles and I respect even more the need for AT LEAST one other party in Washington (ideally we'd all be independent and just debate, but that would require a complete overhaul in the education system and social system in general...but I digress).

Anyway, it's worth listening to and it's worth noting that at the end Rush basically says, "You're not a real Republican because you don't support torture or me".



Source: Media Matters

No comments: