Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Politicians are the best reality stars.

I admit it, I am a Palin convert. No, not "team" Palin, just the whole Palin saga. It's reality soap opera and it's great, especially if we could get her out of Politics (I like seeing her go closer and closer toward 'special interest group'). I give credit where credit is due, she and her family are fantastic characters to watch get put in, and put themselves in, zany situations!

I give you the [ahem], "the battle of words on the airways this morning between Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol, and her former fiancee Levi Johnston."




Watch CBS Videos Online

I could say a lot of snarky, "old men on the balcony" (did you know their names were Statler and Waldorf?) type of things but I bet your own mental-comments are just as good or better!

No comments: