Friday, August 29, 2008

Inaugural Post

Welcome! I guess the first post should give some explanation as to why this blog exists so here it goes.

I'm a thinker. I often think myself in circles. Sometimes, however, I have ideas I can't argue myself out of. The problem I have is that I don't often find myself in a situation in which I can just blurt out my opinions, well situations in which I am comfortable just blurting out my thoughts. The reason comes back to the whole 'thinker' thing. Every time I blurt out thoughts I usually re-think them and wish I could re-word things. In the end it comes down to a disconnect between my ability to understand what I'm thinking and my ability to make others understand what I'm thinking.

Communication skills. If you haven't noticed I am getting redundant in the paragraph above trying to figure out the right way to describe the objective of this blog. Basically, I need a place to blurt out my thoughts so I can work on improving how I communicate the way I see the world.

This is an exercise.

No comments: